Saturday, May 2, 2009

swine flu

well i havent posted in a while...but i have been very sick and yes i got tested for swine flu...very scarry moment in my life this week..but it was thankfully negative..but in those 20 minutes on waiting on the results..i thought how horrible it would have been to be the first case of swine flu in Arkansas..thank you Father for the protection you have given me...i had a pretty bad tummy virus and i am finally up and around after about 3 days of nothing....so hopefully this means i am almost back to myself...love to all..and i promise to start blogging again really soon...

1 comment:

Lins said...

Girl, I love you and am so glad you are feeling better, but I did get a giggle out of the fact you got tested for swine flu! :) Take it easy until you are 100% again!

Blog Archive