Sunday, May 10, 2009

one month and counting

one month and counting i will be strolling on this board walk with my son...i am so excited...i need a vacation so badly...i cannot even remeber the last time i was at the beach. MUCH NEEDED...i am praying that my husband gets to come too..that is up in the air..even though i will be in the most beautiful place i could imagine...it wont be what it should be with out him. logistics are just in the way..it is crazy how when it seems that all the details have been taken care off and all the plans have been made...something always changes...maybe it will be just a mommy and landon trip but i hope and pray it will be a family vaca..we all need some us time like crazy. it feels like we are always giving our own time for other people and we never have us time...so father i know this is very selfish..but i miss my husband. and he is closer than when he was in Iraq...please give us time together soon...we need some time as a family to grow and encourage one another....thank you father
mheinze

2 comments:

The Henrys said...

How fun! I hope your husband gets to go. I have also done vacations without my husband and it is just not the same. We are going to the beach later in the summer and are so excited. It will be both of my kids first time. Take care!!!

The Henrys said...

Thank you for your wonderful, uplifting comment. I need to hear things like that from time to time. E-mail me at lisachenry@yahoo.com and let me know when you will be in town and I will see if we can meet up!

Blog Archive