Monday, December 28, 2009

Good Gracious!

Well I haveen terrible at posting...but now I hope I will be better. I have a better way to do which will be more convenient. Or at least I will try. Lanond and I are here at home today trying to finish Laundry, Sheets, and pick up the whirlwind mess the Holiday left behind. We had a wonderful time. Family, friends, and time were exactly what we needed. So much fun. It is hard to beleive that the this time of year is already here. It seems that older I get the fast the year seem to go by. School if is good this year. I have a really sweet class and some very wonderful room mothers. Teaching is still of my favorite things to do. I am also teaching ballet, lyrical, and pointe three days a week at TAPS...it really brings back memories from when i was younger. Landon will be three in less than three months. I cannot beleive that. It breaks my heart. But we are having a blast. Bobby and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary in November! WE are actually leaving on a Cruise in less then three weeks. I can hardly wait. There are about 30 BMA Youth Pastors and their wives all going. It will be so much fun. I am a little consernede about getting off work but I am sure we NEED to go too! My family is doing so great. My mom is working in Bastrop LA, at a womens rehab. She is doing amazing. I am so proud to be her daughter. My dad is still strong and incredible. My brother and sisters are thriving and living their lives. Things could not be any better. I am so blessed!
mary

1 comment:

Leah said...

Mary, I am so happy to hear that your family is doing well! How exciting that you are teaching dance! I was just thinking the other day that I would love to TAKE a dance class again! Tell Tara and Mrs. Wanda I said hello! Love ya

Blog Archive