Friday, September 4, 2009

back again

Well it has been WAY to long since i posted...so lets catchup and then carring on as if we never skipped a beat. It has been a fast and furious summer. We traveled all over the place and lived to tell the tale of it all. It is now on to FALL with tons of new changes in store for us. Landon is now Wear UNDERWEAR all the time (except sleepy times). GO Baby Boy! I am into another school year with a GREAT class of kindergarteners. Bobby is busy finishing school and working. We have been to florida, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, and Alabama this summer. Landon love traveling. He is already asking when we are going on another trip. (trust me i am so thankful to be home for a while) We are finally approaching some much needed family time. Landon is loving school. He knows all his colors, ABCs, and 123s. He is growing so much. He amazings me everyday. How he grows every day is incredible. He makes me laugh and keeps me smiling. Right now he can't quit talking about Santa and that he wants a REAl cowboys helmet for Christmas. He rides his tricycle all over our house and our doors are begining to show his stopping mechanism. CRASH!!! He always wants to wear his Bike HELMET though...FUNNY GUY. He made it to first real panther game tonight. He sat so still watching every play. Cheering and clapping at all the right times. He never spoke just watched..He loved it so much!!!! SO sorry that bobby missed it... He would have been so proud. My life is going so great. I love my husband and my son, i love my job, and everything else around me. My GOD has blessed my socks off too. Thank you for holding on until i could get back on here. I better go do some school work so i can come back later to fill in more on whats up with me. love to all and be blessed!!!
mheinze

No comments:

Blog Archive