Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pull Me Daddy!











A few nights ago Bobby and I took Landon for a walk in the wagon. He decided that Big Ball needed to come. Landon is getting to the age where something from home has to come with us every time we leave the house. FUN FOR US! So we embarked on our journey. We had been cooped up in the house all day and the sky had finally cleared so we decided to get out for a minute before the sun when down. We walked down the street to parking lot to Landon run and play with "Big Ball" He loved it but he just doesn't seem old enough to be running and chasing a ball...thank your Father for my blessed family. I love both of my men....
be blessed.
Purchased
mheinze

2 comments:

The Henrys said...

I understand about having to always bring something from home. Madeline still does and she is 4!

Anonymous said...

You never went anywhere without Mousey, Passy, and your Blue Jelly Shoes!!! My sweet Mare Mare!

Blog Archive